If We Shadows Have Offended
Think But This And All Is Mended
That You Didst But Slumber Here
While These Visions Did Appear
And This Weak And Idle Theme
No More Yielding But A Dream.
Check out @GreatestMindQ’s Tweet:
A very good way of going about explaining this issue. It’s good to see something positive come from Tumblr.
seriously this lonely shit, this it hasn’t started to pretend to fake to start to begin to get ready let alone set to be darkness but no dawn shit. Its annoying everything is the wrong moment the wrong person the wrong feelings the wrong focus the wrong time the wrong life the wrong song the wrong hopes the wrong dreams. Regardless of what it is its wrong and all that is left it the wrong….
I will never not reblog this gif set whenever it comes across my dash.
This gives me chills every time.That last one though. Exactly what I was thinking before I got to it.
this was the best ending to any movie ever. ever.
no one can convince me otherwise.
I had someone say this to me once and it completely rocked my world.
….You realize, of course, that Hermione Granger lit a teacher on fire when she was eleven, and kept a person alive in a jar for a year when she was fourteen, and studies dark and forbidden magics for kicks, and is one of the brightest and strongest witches of her era. If she came at me, even wandless, I would aparate to Neptune to get away from her.
Hermione Granger also:
- punched Draco Malfoy in the nose for being an idiot
- purposefully performed a confundus charm on whatshsface WHILE HE WAS FLYING just so Ron would win (omfg that is so fucking dangerous)
- literally pulled a fucking Bourne Identity on her parents and managed to set them up in fucking Australia (jesus christ she literally made it so that she NEVER EXISTED wtf that’s so fucking 007)
- Convinced the Ministry of Magic to give her an incredibly dangerous and volatile device that allowed her to ALTER TIMELINES COMPLETELY (just because she was so smart, literally, that is the reason, her “potential”)
- Has enough basic survival skills and badass magic to literally disappear to the middle of nowhere and flourish AND figure out Voldemort’s plot with Harry
- Hermione also figures out not only what Voldemort’s plan is, but generally how to beat it, WAY BEFORE VOLDEMORT EVER DOES. Why? because she is just that much smarter and better at magic than everybody else
in conclusion: Voldemort wishes he could be as awesome as Hermione, that’s why he wants to kill her so bad.
Can we rehave this series with hermione as the protagonist.